New Location For 2018! Sway Bay Resort!
Feb. 2 (11a – 10p) & Feb. 3 (8a -9p), 2018
FREE Admission For Spectators | On-Site Food Concession (Hot Breakfast and Hot food) | Heated Tent | FREE shuttles Back and Forth to Alexandria Bay and Clayton | Beverages Available (Beer, Wine, Hot Cider, Hot Wine, Soda, Water, Coffee, Hot Chocolate) Family Friendly | Pickup Broomball Games (Bring Your Stick)
Enter A Team Today!
- 3 on 3 Pond Hockey With Max 4 Players Per Team
- $400 Entry Fee
- 5 Co-Ed Divisions with
- 100′ x 50′ Rinks With 18″ High Boards
- High Powered Light Towers For Night Games
- Zamboni/4 Wheeler to Make Ice
- Power Brooms Clean Ice After Each Game
- Fire Department Floods Ice At Night
5 – Divisions
All Divisions are CO-ED
Divisions may be expanded, integrated or cancelled based on numbers. We will do our best to put like talent together.
- 21+ Open – Mix of 20-35 year old players with lots of hockey experience but may not play often anymore.
- 21+ Recreational – Mix of beginners, and former players that are more interested in the beer than the hockey.
- 35+ Recreational – New this year – We are looking for players in their late 30’s and 40’s that haven’t played in years but want to experience pond hockey.
- 35+ Open – Mostly players that still play somewhat competitively in adult leagues.
- 50+ Recreational – We are hoping to attract 50 and 60 year olds that haven’t played in a while or are more interested in the experience than the competition.