Swan Bay Resort, February 2-4, 2018
- 3 on 3 Pond Hockey With Max 4 Players Per Team
- $400 Entry Fee
- Family Friendly, Kids Skating/ Hockey
- On-Site Concessions (food-drinks)
- Convenient Location
- 5 Co-Ed Divisions with
- 100′ x 50′ Rinks With 18″ High Boards
- High Powered Light Towers For Night Games
- Zamboni/4 Wheeler to Make Ice
- Power Brooms Clean Ice After Each Game
- Fire Department Floods Ice At Night
5 – Divisions
All Divisions are CO-ED
Divisions may be expanded, integrated or cancelled based on numbers. We will do our best to put like talent together.
- 21+ Open – Mix of 20-35 year old players with lots of hockey experience but may not play often anymore.
- 21+ Recreational – Mix of beginners, and former players that are more interested in the beer than the hockey.
- 35+ Recreational – New this year – We are looking for players in their late 30’s and 40’s that haven’t played in years but want to experience pond hockey.
- 35+ Open – Mostly players that still play somewhat competitively in adult leagues.
- 50+ Recreational – We are hoping to attract 50 and 60 year olds that haven’t played in a while or are more interested in the experience than the competition.