The 2022 Pond Hockey Classic
BONNIE CASTLE MARINA BOATHOUSES!
(Accessible at the end of Anthony St)
Feb. 4 & 5, 2022
FREE Admission For Spectators | On-Site Food Concession| Heated Tent | Family -Friendly
**Location is dependent on ice conditions/weather and is subject to change at any time**
Enter A Team Today!
- 3 on 3 Pond Hockey With Max 4 Players Per Team (35+ has a 5 player max)
- $400 Entry Fee
- 5 Co-Ed Divisions
- 100′ x 50′ Rinks With 18″ High Boards
- High Powered Light Towers For Night Games
- Power Brooms Clean Ice After Each Game
- Fire Department Floods Ice At Night
5 – Divisions
All Divisions are CO-ED
Divisions may be expanded, integrated or cancelled based on numbers. We will do our best to put like talent together.
- 21+ Open – Mix of 20-35 year old players with a lot of hockey experience but may not play often anymore.
- 21+ Recreational – Mix of beginners and former players that are more interested in the beer than the hockey.
- 35+ Recreational – Players in their late 30’s and 40’s that haven’t played in years but want to experience pond hockey. (5 player max)
- 35+ Open – Players that still play somewhat competitively in adult leagues. (5 player max)
- 50+ Recreational – 50 and 60 year olds that haven’t played in a while or are more interested in the experience than the competition.